Monday, July 30, 2007
Milton the Painter
For months I have been trying to have my house painted. Owning a home in Miami is a very interesting and time/money consuming experience. From the moment I purchased the home I realized that my "asset" was quickly succumbing to insects and wood rot. A bee colony decided to move in just after we moved in and then shortly thereafter various hurricanes hit. Needless to say, I had to hire Willie the Bee Man and Milton the painter. Willie cannot be described but Milton looks and acts like Linus from Charlie Brown. The only thing that is peculiar about Milton is that he is Cuban and he sounds like a Cuban Linus. Anyways, Milton and I go back a long time. He is a good painter, father, and technician. If you need a good painter or good bee guy, you should talk to me about the aforementioned fellows. Chris Vasallo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment